- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: washington
The Methow Valley, located in Northcentral Washington State, is home to the nation’s largest cross-country ski area with over 120 miles of perfectly groomed trails. Skiers can enjoy skiing through open meadows, forested hillsides and mountain tops. The town of … Continue reading
Cross Country skiing at White Pass Washington with wife and 18 month old son in trailer. 2nd year of him “skiing”. Trailer modified from bicycle trailer with electrical conduit, small skis, and bike rack attachements. Sweet set up.
Nate Harvey of Great Glen Trails talks cross-country skiing with host Kelly Cicero.
This is so cool here are two people cross country skiing on 15th NW, in Blue Ridge. We don’t get to see this very often. Looks fun.
Leavenworth, WA has several trails in and around the Bavarian Village to enjoy hiking, snow shoeing and cross country skiing. Come and enjoy the sites and the natural beauty during the off season in November.
November is a great time to visit Leavenworth, WA. This quaint Bavarian style village is surrounded with trails and mountainous terrain. Take a trek to Leavenworth to hike, snow shoe, or cross country ski.
This video of Hurricane Ridge in The Olympic National Park of Washington State was taken December 31, 2011 as part of my hike 50 of 50 at planned at age 50. A gorgeous place to snowshoe, cross country ski, sled … Continue reading