- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: vasaloppet
Microscopic simulation of the infamous traffic jam after the start of the Swedish Vasaloppet cross-country ski race. Every skier is simulated individually. By such simulations, new options for the operations of this mass event can be simulated before implementing them. … Continue reading
Follow us through one of the most spectacular cross country skiing race of the world. The oldest, the biggest: 90 Km from Salen to Mora, 15.800 participants. With Enervit Sport.
Cross Country skier testing maximal oxygen uptake by doublepoling in a ThoraxTrainer at Danish Sports Academy.