- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: summer
Nordic, cross-country, skiing! Summer training is key to great winter skiing and racing. Here are examples of dry-land training activities to build strength and power during the off-season. Supported by Salomon
A great video showing the extensive XC Skiing opportunities at Garnet Hill Lodge as well as snow shoeing and hiking on our beautiful trail system.
deep in the heart of okanogan country in a small little village called conconully lies the north fork lodge sitting quietly on the north fork salmon creek, a little slice of the american dream comes to life. in this humble … Continue reading
Watch highlights of cross country skiing on new snow in June on the high mountain lakes as the storm clears.