- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: north
End of season Strider Glider Finale
A beautiful morning ski up Lakeview Trail, March 19th.
–Please read below for more info!– Located in Hayward, Wisconsin, the American Birkebeiner, or “Birkie” is North America’s largest cross country ski race. On Thursday, February 23rd, 2012, Birkie weekend began with the annual children’s ski race. This video takes … Continue reading
Cross country skiing in Ottsjö with Up North -Adventures in Scandinavia.
This is so cool here are two people cross country skiing on 15th NW, in Blue Ridge. We don’t get to see this very often. Looks fun.
This was our first ski of the year, and our first ever video. Check out what the trails are like. They’re grooming them again this evening (Friday, January 6th) so they should be even better for the weekend. See you … Continue reading
Another great day on the trails. We skied the 8km today. Well, most of us did. Check the video to see who didn’t make it that far!
Located directly between Kings Beach and Tahoe City, this sunny three bedroom/two and a half bath Carnelian Bay vacation rental home features vaulted ceilings, knotty pine accents, leather couches, nice mountain furniture, hot tub, spacious kitchen, and open floor plan. … Continue reading