- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: lodge
The ski into Norm’s Cabin has been a staple for those in the know for many years. Stokely Creek Lodge, located just north of Sault Ste. Marie, is the jumping off point for this cross-coutry skiing adventure.
A great video showing the extensive XC Skiing opportunities at Garnet Hill Lodge as well as snow shoeing and hiking on our beautiful trail system.
Golden Nordic Club has some fabulous cross country ski trails at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Golden BC.
I maed a skiing vidya. Yeey!
We went to Sun Valley and did some fun and suprisingly frightining skiing on classic cross cuntry skis…
Excellent early season snow conditions, clear sunny weather and the warm ambience of Hollyburn Lodge draw cross-country skiers of all ages and abilities to the trails that circle First Lake, part of the Cypress Mountain ski area a short drive … Continue reading
This video shows all the gear /accessories that you need before you start cross-country skiing
On a sunny Thursday afternoon in late November, cross-country skiers enjoy the quietude on trails near Hollyburn Lodge, First lake, part of the Cypress Mountain ski area.