- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Tag Archives: lakes
Cross Country Skiing at Mammoth Lakes, Voodoo Trail from Lake George to Lake Mary
Warlis Wrath at Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center, Mammoth Lakes
Coverage of the 2012 City of Lakes Loppet, from the urban paradise for nordic skiing and winter fun, Minneapolis, Minnesota. This year’s festivities and cross-country ski events were held at Wirth Park, one of the premier nordic facilities in the … Continue reading
This could possibly be the highest cross country ski race in California. Due to the lack of snow this classic cross country ski race was held by Minaret Summit in Mammoth Lakes, CA – that’s 9000 feet elevation!
Cross country ski race – Mammoth high school and middle schoolers. 3km. Held at 9000 feet elevation Dec 2011. They did great! High school jackets sponsored by Brian’s Bicycles and Cross Country Skis mammothbikesandskis.com.
TravelBuzz06 Snow Much Fun – Cross Country Skiing in the Finger Lakes at Harriet Hollister Spencer Park. A sunny, cold winter afternoon of cross country skiing overlooking beautiful Honeoye Lake. Great winter scenery and views, skiing fun with friends.
2011- A super fun adventure to Cameron Lake in Waterton Lakes National Park.