- Sports Book Review: Fitness Cross-Country Skiing (Fitness Spectrum) by Steven Gaskill
- Sports Book Review: Exploring the Yellowstone Backcountry: A Guide to the Hiking Trails of Yellow…
- Sports Book Review: Cross-Country Skiing: Building Skills for Fun and Fitness (Mountaineers Outdo…
- Matt Dayton: Cross-Country Skier
- SuperSkiers – Krascha Fetast 2
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Cross country skiing through the trails west of Red Lodge, Montana.
Ever thought of giving Biathalon a go? It involves cross country skiing and target shooting. A difficult combination,firing a rifle straight after a bit of exercise. Think you are up to it? Australia’s only Biathalon range is situated in Mt … Continue reading
Peter Nielsen and Dunham’s Sports: Peter’s Principles- Cross Country Skiing
Team Canada cross country ski along the knife edge ridge on Lady McDonald
Coach Joe Bainbridge of the Lodi Cross Country Ski Team bids the team farewell
Lodi Cross Country Ski Team Competes in the Eagle WI Biathlon
President’s Day Weekend 2011. Private Snowcat Skiing with the luxuries of a 5 star resort. The perfect family vacation with groomed beginner runs to the true backcountry powder experience. When your not on the slopes enjoy horseback riding, sledding, tubing, … Continue reading
Salty takes Kaiser out for a late night ski run around town while the kiddos are in bed (or are they?).
Val Geist learns to cross country ski on some amazing natural snow at the Crystal Lake Cross Country Ski Center near Hughesville, Pennsylvania.
Country Ski and Sports adventurer Kevin O’Shea takes Val on a scenic cross country ski tour at Crystal Lake Ski Center near Hughesville, Pennsylvania